LEST YE THINK HUMAN MUTILATIONS ARE FOUND ONLY IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES . . .
. . . WE’VE HAD THEM HERE, TOO, IN THE GOOD OL’ U.S. OF A.
Researchers into the cattle mutilations phenomenon have uncovered the hushed-up murder/mutilation of Air Force Sgt. E-6 Jonathon P. Lovette, near the White Sands Missile Test Range, New Mexico, in March, 1956.
In this case, an eyewitness and fellow officer (Maj. William Cunningham) actually SAW Lovette being hauled into a “silvery disc-like object” and spirited away. Sgt. Lovette’s mutilated corpse was found three days later ten miles downrange of the kidnapping site.
As in the Guarapiranga Reservoir case of 1988, Lovette’s injuries were entirely consistent with known cattle mutilations, to wit:
- The tongue had been removed from the lower portion of the jaw
- An incision had been made just under the tip of the chin and extended all the way back to the esophagus and larynx
- He had been emasculated and his eyes had been removed
- Also, his anus had been removed and there were comments in the official report on the apparent “surgical skill” of the removal of these items, including the genitalia
- The genitalia had been removed “as though a plug,” which in the case of the anus extended all the way to the colon
- There was no sign of blood within the system. Initial autopsy confirmed that Lovette’s system “had been completely drained of blood,” and that there was no vascular collapse as normally occurs in a death by bleeding
For full particulars, see http://www.reocities.com/aliengrip/Mutilations/JPLovette56-En.htm